MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     October 19, 2018, 12:49:30 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAirsoft ForumWhat airsoft kit do you have? »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 14506 times) [1] 2 3 4

What airsoft kit do you have?
« on: November 27, 2007, 23:02:54 PM » by swarm
Hi all. At last a Maltese site dedicated the the sport we follow. How about everyone displaying their airsoft kit, be it military, police, or just outright comfortable.

Here is my first post. These are of my SWAT setup taken at one of our MTAC activities.

Re: What airsoft kit do you have?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 08:02:04 AM » by Quantumshot
Ara ma tohodix drawwa issa tiftah il-biebin biss sieq ta !  Grin
Nice Swarm !  Wink

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 08:34:22 AM » by karbine
Very impressive, I note also the use of danging gloves as a form of extra protection around the crotch area Cheesy

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 13:48:49 PM » by Pierre Farrugia
Nice kit, will have to pay a visit when I am off work. Keep this pics coming! Maybe a more detailed pics of all your kit are welcome, considering this is a very NEW sport!

Regards

Pierre

Malta Tactical Airsoft Club

******   http://www.mtac.110mb.com/    ******

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 21:16:36 PM » by sasmalta
I am happy to see MTAC going in the right direction. Keep it up guys and give us more action shots.

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 22:18:35 PM » by swarm
Thanks for your comments. I will try and get some detailed pics of the kit I have for that impression.

I will also post some more pics with different kit and try to get some pics of the guys down at VSR.

We need more pics though. Come on guys (and gals), show us your kit  Smiley

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 15:52:07 PM » by sasmalta
Hey Swarm show us some more pics. Grin

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 17:48:52 PM » by swarm
Hi guys. We had a really good session on Thursday at the VSR. A lot of the guys camu with their ACUs. We are thinking of adopting it as our club uniform. Here are some pics taken on the day.

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 17:53:57 PM » by swarm
Here some more group shots in our ACUs. We hope to keep the same uniform, then everyone has their own options for vests, protection, etc.

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 18:04:52 PM » by swarm
More pics stacking prior to making entry Grin

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 18:05:44 PM » by swarm
More ACUs and som US Tri Color too.

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 19:26:52 PM » by Sindagon
how much do those rifles cost approximately? and what fps do they have? that mp5 looks sweet, so does the m4.  Where can ACU's be bought anyways?

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 22:27:23 PM » by swarm
The costs vary depending on the manufacturer and the model. both the MP5 and the M15 are Classic Army. Very sturdy airsoft AEGs with full metal bodies. They were purchased from Quantum in Paola and the price depends on the model and the accessories you buy. I would suggest you go to Quantum and have a look. You will end up wanting to buy all of them. Depends on the size of your wallet  Smiley

The Classic Army AEGS have a standard FPS of 280-310. They can always be upgraded but from experience they are at the ideal power for the skirmish field. We also intend to get a Chronograph at the VSR in order to avoid injuries from over-powered AEGs.

I personally got my ACUs on the internet as no-one had them here at the time, but i know that Mercs in B'Kara has got them in stock and they are genuine ACUs from the US manufacturer.

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 07:20:38 AM » by karbine
We also intend to get a Chronograph at the VSR in order to avoid injuries from over-powered AEGs.

The Combro CB-625 is very affordable and ideal for airsoft, I've had mine for several years and it's very reliable and consistent.  As a plus, in case you accidentally shoot it (which seems to be a matter of when, not if) the aftersales service is excellent Smiley

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 09:48:06 AM » by RB
The Combro CB-625 is very affordable and ideal for airsoft, ....

Slightly tricky to use in terms of aligning properly with a barrel, esp with moderators, muzzle weights, etc, fitted, and near-impossible on a semi-recoilless spring air rifle, plus as you mention very highly shootable.

For not a lot more, something like the below:

http://www.natchezss.com/category.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=00&category=239&subCategory=0&catLevel=1&prodID=KCCEI3900

is great and can be used for all forms of shooting sports, from an air pistol, through a crossbow, and even a shotgun. Certainly the little extra cost is insignificant as a club purchase.

Have often bought stuff from Natchez - the only thing is that they do not ship is gun parts, (and that includes scopes), and ammo. I have a pending buylist of a couple of items not available here so if anyone may be interested in a group buy to save on the postage, let me know.

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

(Read 14506 times) [1] 2 3 4
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD