MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     June 22, 2018, 17:46:24 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAirsoft ForumWhat airsoft kit do you have? »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 14247 times) 1 2 3 [4]

Re: What airsoft kit do you have?
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2007, 08:10:13 AM » by Sindagon
nice pics guys. Didn't have the time to come have a look at the VSR yet haq.  Btw recently i was in Mizieb and i thought to myself "damn this is an excellent airsoft spot". We probably arent allowed to do airsoft there but its not fair coz its full of hunters. ahjar nixtru bicca mil- mizieb alina lol just kidding

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2007, 09:39:39 AM » by Quantumshot
Patience Sindagon
We will soon have our piece of woodland.  No promises but MTAC is nearing its objective and without taking or touching anything from anyone.  Should we succeed you will probably get lost in the place.  Grin
Eric

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2007, 12:49:22 PM » by Pierre Farrugia
Hello,

Apart from Thur nights, are you meeting up Sundays afternoon as well ? Well done guys will have to see you next year as on the 20th will be working nights!

Keep it up

Pierre

Malta Tactical Airsoft Club

******   http://www.mtac.110mb.com/    ******

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2007, 20:53:08 PM » by swarm
Hi Pierre, at the moment we are meeting on Thursday evenings, however after last Saturday we are going to try to sort something out for weekends either during the morning or the afternoon. It is more probable that we will be doing things in the morning as MASC use the VSR in the afternoons. Apart from that it is easier to run around and duck behind obstacles in the morning than in the afternoon with the sun (when it comes out) on your back. Even though it was relatively chilly on Saturday morning, we ended up sweating bucker loads.

However, we will definately keep everyone updated on future events. Also check on MTAC's website as updates will be posted there first (http://mtac.no-ip.info/)

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2008, 08:30:40 AM » by Pierre Farrugia
A pic of my Airsoft G36C Classic Army

Very handy to use, and looks great too!

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2008, 10:04:49 AM » by Quantumshot
Nice Pierre  Cool
What brand are the optic and the forgrip ? The forgrip looks really serious with the quick detach too.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2008, 11:10:40 AM » by karbine
What brand are the optic and the foregrip ? The foregrip looks really serious with the quick detach too.

Looks like a cross between a domestic appliance and a "personal massager" if you ask me  Tongue Grin

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2008, 15:51:32 PM » by Pierre Farrugia
Hello,

The light and forgrip is a Surefire M900 replice, very, very bright (250 lumens and can easily illuminate 50m away) and well made. The optics is a G&P red dot !

Karabine, altough it's very good and handy, does not do that as well unfortunatly  Huh

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2008, 21:00:31 PM » by swarm
Well if you get tagged by that G36 it sure doesn't massage. i quote from experience  Shocked Shocked

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2008, 08:18:52 AM » by Sindagon
Hey pierre, how do you find the ca 36c overall? Any creaks or everything is solid? Plus, where did you get the maltese OD patch from?

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2008, 18:21:03 PM » by Pierre Farrugia
Hello,

I was very surprised of how solid it is and feels! Especially considering it has a working folding stock, of which does not have any movment at all once it's locked open! It's powerful and has same range and accuracy of longer barrel guns. So overall very pleased, only downside, it's mags are not happy in M4 pouches, so you have to look around! I have a couple pouches on the way Smiley

The OD green Malta flag is from David at Merc. Trading, infront of model shop. 99426608.

Hope this helps

Pierre

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2008, 20:27:39 PM » by sasmalta
 Grin

(Read 14247 times) 1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD