MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     February 22, 2018, 14:33:56 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsMuzzleloaders (BP)Black powder shooting in Malta - Video »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 1541 times) [1]

Black powder shooting in Malta - Video
« on: December 28, 2007, 17:26:08 PM » by 1911
I found this interesting video on YouTUBE think it is interesting:

Re: Black powder shooting in Malta - Video
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 18:35:05 PM » by RB
Ahhh, I really must get to the range someday... BP is great fun, to all who like messing about with guns in general BP is really something to get into.

And just in case you thought that BP shooting is inferior to cartridge, let me state that the groups @25m that some shooters consistently achieved, SINGLE handed, I have yet to see with "moderns".

I have witnessed scores of 55, 57 even - that's out of SIX shots with the same targets as currently used for cartridge, the same size 10-ring... so you work that out...

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

Re: Black powder shooting in Malta - Video
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 06:11:29 AM » by SharpShooter
Well, yes BP is a lot of fun.  Its pretty accurate as well if you have a good gun, steady hand and you know what your'e doing.
Twice I won the AAMS/AMACS Challange shoot, where with my modest BP Remington 1861 army revolver tuned by myself for target shooting I obtained excellent results and groupings, far much better than the police with their smith and wessons and the army with their berettas.
SS

(Read 1541 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29972 Posts
4693 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD