MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     July 20, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumGeneral Interest ForumsClub MessagesAACTSXMAS SHOTGUN TACTICAL SHOOT »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 19161 times) [1] 2 3 4

XMAS SHOTGUN TACTICAL SHOOT
« on: November 13, 2009, 22:16:13 PM » by panzer
AACTS WILL BE HOLDING THEIR XMAS SHOTGUN TACTICAL SHOOT AT HALFAR SHOOTING RANGE .
TRAINING WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY THE 27TH FROM 1PM TO 5PM AND SATURDAY 28TH FROM 8.30 TO 4PM.
COMPETITION DAY IS SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER FROM 9AM TO 1PM FOLLOWED BY A MEAL AT THE RANGE .
THIS COMPETITON IS OPEN TO AACTS AND WITH THE CLUBS AFFILIATED - MAAC - GSTC - HALFAR SHOOTING RANGE MEMBERS .
ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO COME FOR THE MEAL HAVE TO BOOK AT THE CLUB BY NOT LATER THAN THE 24TH NOV.
THE COURSE OF FIRE IS IN 4 STAGES WITH VARIOUS  CHALLENGING TARGETS AND MOVEMENTS .
TRAINING WILL BE AT 3 EURO AND THE COMPETITION WILL BE AT 8 EURO . THERE WILL BE 2 CATAGORIES -PUMP AND SEMI AUTO , CARTRIDGES PERMITTED WILL BE 24 TO 28GRAMS SHOT SIZE FROM NO 8 TO NO 4 .
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THE CLUB HQ ON 27206883
GODFREY PISANI
SECRETARY
AACTS

Re: XMAS SHOTGUN TACTICAL SHOOT
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 23:17:06 PM » by p3x795mt
Good Job,

Roughly how far the targets will be from the point of fire ?

Is there any limit of how shells can be loaded ?

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 13:04:08 PM » by panzer
distance is between 20 to 30 meters
loading is always behind cover

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 22:38:42 PM » by panzer
lets have some fun Smiley

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 21:26:29 PM » by panzer
AACTS NOTICE ;
SAT ;TRAINING WILL BE 3 EUROS PER COURSE OF FIRE , SHOOTERS CAN BUY A DAY TICKET FOR 7 EUROS AND SHOOT AS MUCH AS THEY CAN .

SUN; COMPETITION DAY ; ENTRY WILL BE 8 EUROS AND RENTRIES WILL BE 6 EURO.

GODFREY PISANI
SECRETARY
AACTS

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 11:56:37 AM » by jon80
I would like to attend but could not get through by phone, somehow.  I am not a member, can I just come on Friday 27th?  Where is Hal Far shooting range exactly?

Email: camilleri.jon@gmail.com

Thx

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 13:38:29 PM » by panzer
hal far  shooting range is next to the go cart race track going down all the way at the bottom past play mobil factory .

club hours to call are from 6pm to 10pm every tuesday and thursday , contact persons - luciano or anthony .

yes you can come to see it will be great fun , just ask for any of aacts committee members and they will gladly help you out .

regards

godfrey pisani
secretary
aacts

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 18:55:45 PM » by RF11
hal far  shooting range is next to the go cart race track going down all the way at the bottom past play mobil factory .

club hours to call are from 6pm to 10pm every tuesday and thursday , contact persons - luciano or anthony .

yes you can come to see it will be great fun , just ask for any of aacts committee members and they will gladly help you out .

regards

godfrey pisani
secretary
aacts

Can you be a bit more specific in terms of directions, street name for example as I can't seem to find it on Google earth.

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 22:07:28 PM » by Quantumshot
Can you be a bit more specific in terms of directions, street name for example as I can't seem to find it on Google earth.

HalFar Shooting Range
HalFar Road
HalFar   Grin

Rob, seriously its very easy.
Get to Hal Far, go to PlayMobil factory and drive along its whole ex-runway track till the very end of it where you will find the range.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 22:49:45 PM » by panzer
bang on as eric said . Smiley some great stages , have been set up . it should be great fun.

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 10:48:38 AM » by RF11
Ok now I know where it is, I will be heading down there. Hope to see all of you down there.

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 11:20:59 AM » by Quantumshot
Can't make it today but will come tomorrow morning, even to give a helping hand if needed and hopefully Boss permitting also Sunday.

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 16:58:25 PM » by panzer
STAGES HAVE BEEN SET UP COURSE OF FIRE IS GREAT .... HOPE I TRY IT TOMORROW AS I ONLY HAD TIME TO WORK ON THE RANGE TODAY  Roll Eyes WELL AS USUAL . BUT I DONT MIND JUST AS LONG AS I SEE PEOPLE SHOOT AND HAVE FUN .

I WILL POST THE RANGE PLAN LATER IF POSSIBLE . TO GIVE AN IDEA OF THE LAYOUT .

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 17:34:46 PM » by centerfire
Been there also and i was very pleased cause I had a feel of practical shooting stages. Very well done guys! Prosit. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time available so will try the course of fire on Sunday. Wink I also liked the team work on setting up the stages. Prosit. This was my first time to visit a tactical shotgun stage and I found a lot of help from the members. Thanks

Keep it up!  Smiley and see you on Sunday!

S.F.

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2009, 19:43:01 PM » by Quantumshot
With permission from Godfrey here are the AACTS Tactical shotgun stages.
There are 4 of them. Good luck and enjoy it.  Wink
Concept of layouts by BJ.

Rgds
Eric

(Read 19161 times) [1] 2 3 4
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD