MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     February 22, 2018, 14:43:18 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumOther StuffWelcome and About...Internet Explorer 8 and problems with inserting long replies/posts »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 1328 times) [1]

Internet Explorer 8 and problems with inserting long replies/posts
« on: December 10, 2009, 13:06:34 PM » by MSS Forum Admin
If you are running IE8 you may have noted an odd behaviour when you enter a long reply or new post, the cursor jumps up and you can not see what you are typing as it is happening outside of (below) the text box (although it is still being typed).

At the moment a forum fix for this does not seem to exist, it's an IE8 bug of sorts, but to avoid this, you can view the forum in "Compatibility Mode" - IE8 will emulate the behaviour of IE7.

To to this, right next to the address bar of your browser you will see an icon that looks like a ripped up sheet of paper. Click on this, and the page will reload. Please note that if you are logged in you will need to log in again.

Admin

Re: Internet Explorer 8 and problems with inserting long replies/posts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 22:57:09 PM » by Sti-Edge
If you are running IE8 you may have noted an odd behaviour when you enter a long reply

Actually, if I may say so, I did notice some odd behaviour even in short replies  Grin Grin Grin

Sti

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:12:14 AM » by MSS Forum Admin
Actually, if I may say so, I did notice some odd behaviour even in short replies  Grin Grin Grin

Sti

You can control twitches and the like, you know... ask at your local pharmacy  Grin  Grin

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 08:55:51 AM » by Sti-Edge
You can control twitches and the like, you know... ask at your local pharmacy  Grin  Grin

I lIke it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

(Read 1328 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29972 Posts
4693 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD