MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     November 17, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAir Pistols and RiflesUgly - but looks like fun! The incredible "RAZORFANG" »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 1098 times) [1]

Ugly - but looks like fun! The incredible "RAZORFANG"
« on: June 10, 2011, 12:07:33 PM » by RB

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

Re: Ugly - but looks like fun! The incredible "RAZORFANG"
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 12:01:23 PM » by komr1158

RB
Hello RB this is what I like to see on this forum I hope that you understand my paternal reaction for your last news feed I did not mean any wrong to you. Wink
Thanks KOMR1158.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:14:42 PM by komr1158 »

Re: Ugly - but looks like fun! The incredible "RAZORFANG"
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 16:10:02 PM » by Quantumshot
Besides being ugly I have observed two issues, confirmed by having a brief look also on their website.

The air supply on the sketch looks more like a rear coupled buddy bottle but even a 500cc bottle would give limited supply to support full auto shooting.
I doubt it if one buddly bottle will support one magazine fill.  I suspect that for high rates of fire and extended shooting a direct coupling to a scuba tank is necessary.

Velocity and corresponding range are very dubious since what is advertised on their website does not seem to be corresponding with their own video clip.
All shots in the clip are at short range, thus the advertised accuracy.  I'm curious to see the groups at around at least 30 yards.

Nice toy but no thank you  Wink

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

(Read 1098 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
630 Members
Latest Member: Cicco