MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     October 22, 2018, 00:55:29 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAir Pistols and Riflescamoflague »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 1677 times) [1]

camoflague
« on: May 02, 2012, 16:23:37 PM » by antoine
kont rajt airgun camoflague hawn xi hadd jaf fejn isir malta

Re: camoflague
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 16:58:08 PM » by Poisonfish
Antoine ,

Itla il handaq VSR il darba il hadd filodu u takwista il Mob Number ta sid l`airgun li kont rajt, wara kuntatjah u perswass li jghinek . 

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 17:44:44 PM » by RB
Hello Antoine, it could be that the gun was bought new in camo, have seen them in the shops unfortunately I think they were not any particularly quality brand.

I don't know whether anyone does Realtree camo dipping locally, I seriously doubt it, considering that apparently there are only two gunsmiths that I know of who actually blue guns, a service that must be in far greater demand.

But good to know if I'm wrong.

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 18:25:29 PM » by LCD

Do you have access to dura coat? I heard that they sell patterns with certain kits.

(Read 1677 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD