MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     June 23, 2017, 02:41:20 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumGeneral Interest ForumsGeneral Interest TopicsReduced Tolerance »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 2471 times) [1]

Reduced Tolerance
« on: October 11, 2012, 08:42:37 AM » by MSS Forum Admin
A very, very, very few members on here seem to think that the very simple rules out of the very few we have here to ensure the forum is organised properly for the benefit of all members, are there to be blatantly disregarded, to the detriment of all other members.

In other words, some members really don't give a Sh*t about the others.

All threads started in an incorrect forum section (is it really that much of a hardship to comply with the rules?) will disappear. The notices are all over the place and the members have been notified, yet still persist, so there is no excuse.

No messages to Admin in this respect will be responded to.

Persistent disregard will result in said members taking an involuntary endless vacation from this forum.

Admin

Re: Reduced Tolerance
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 10:06:06 AM » by jcm2710
Hi there,

From the title, I thought this was some technical issue with tolerance and bore sizes  Wink

Anyhow, issue of threads in the wrong forums is, unfortunatley, quite common in other forums from my humble experience.  But it is certainly not justified as apart from having useless information in the wrong place, for the ones posting, it's important to note that their posts would then be very difficult to trace, so valid contributions will be lost. Cry

Thanks, Admin, for underlining this.  I'll do my best to behave.  Wink

Regards,

John

It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

Re: Reduced Tolerance
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 12:13:34 PM » by K38
Just up your daily dose of Prozac admin it workes for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Read 2471 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29945 Posts
4680 Topics
621 Members
Latest Member: sedlja