MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     May 23, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumGeneral Interest ForumsArticles and InfoHomeowner Shoots Intruders »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 1441 times) [1]

Homeowner Shoots Intruders
« on: October 22, 2012, 12:10:07 PM » by kelinu

“Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer”
― Sun Tzu

Re: Homeowner Shoots Intruders
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 16:49:07 PM » by jcm2710
Sad to hear of person losing his life, but the positive side of a 22 year old surviving, or rather, avoiding God-knows-what, greatly outweighs that.
I'd be proud if my daughter or wife could defend herself like that, too.

Some time ago I got into an argument with an anti-gun lobbyist (or that's what he thought he was) and I said that in such cases, the person defending himself and his home was "at war".  He asked me what I meant, and I said that once he (my friend the anti-gun lobbyist) could perfectly accept that politicians send a soldier to kill a complete stranger in a foreign land, then he should have no problem accepting that Joe Civilian is allowed to defend his own land and his own home from a possibly for more dangerous "stranger".

Till this day I cannot forget the look of puzzlement on his face.  The dilemma was too strong to take.

Prevention is better than cure...and that's what this lady did.

It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 08:50:55 AM » by kelinu
Even worse is when a government sends its troops across borders to kill others in their native country. And they expect me to cheer them as saviors?

― Sun Tzu

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 09:31:45 AM » by EURODOG
That depends dosen't it? Opium and terrorism is nasty stuff dude, I've been professionally involved with both. Had they impacted on you or your family you might have a different outlook, I consider allied armed services giving all are certainly saviours.........

'That's funny he's never done that before!'

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 10:31:25 AM » by kelinu
.....Georgia and Russia invading South Ossetia as an example. A clear case of power struggle and ego.

― Sun Tzu

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 12:48:10 PM » by EURODOG
Russia is not apart of the NATO alliance, as far as I know but I do take exception to general comments made by yourself, which would lead to the impression that you include military  accets of the EU (well some of them) and our allies currently deployed in theatre............

'That's funny he's never done that before!'

(Read 1441 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD