MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     December 16, 2018, 02:05:20 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumGeneral Interest ForumsArticles and InfoGLOCK REPLACES BROWNING AFTER 50 YEARS.. »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 15151 times) [1] 2 3 ... 5

GLOCK REPLACES BROWNING AFTER 50 YEARS..
« on: January 11, 2013, 11:29:02 AM » by K38

Re: GLOCK REPLACES BROWNING AFTER 50 YEARS..
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 11:35:54 AM » by jcm2710
I want to join the army!!!!!!

At least, I would get free target shooting  Grin

Brits willing to sell off any 2nd hand Brownings intra-EU?

Quote from article

"It is semi-automatic allowing a large number of rounds to be fired off quickly. Each magazine carries up to 33 9mm bullets, compared to 13 in the Browning"

I'd love to see the officers carrying a 33-round magazine... Shocked

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:52:09 AM by jcm2710 »

It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 15:41:07 PM » by macaw
JCM I have been noticing that you comment on everything and now also on the army guns i tought you just starting a little while ago shooting, and all of a sudden your an expert quick learner  Grin Grin Grin

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 16:35:27 PM » by Mosin
Hi-Power.. simply beautiful handguns.. Glock.. reliable.. but it's another plastic bowl for me  Grin

‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’
— James Earl Jones, Actor

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 19:05:28 PM » by franchi
 I don't think they will be carrying 33 Round magazines but I think the glock is very good and accurate pistol altough the browning is also a nice handgun. I think the army made a good choice.

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 22:25:46 PM » by K38
JCM I have been noticing that you comment on everything and now also on the army guns i thought you just starting a little while ago shooting, and all of a sudden your an expert quick learner  Grin Grin Grin

Welcome to forum macaw ..You are certainly the expert of sarcasm on this forum and after only two posts..

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 22:34:07 PM » by kelinu
JCM I have been noticing that you comment on everything and now also on the army guns i tought you just starting a little while ago shooting, and all of a sudden your an expert quick learner  Grin Grin Grin
You on the other hand have only been registered since last December in this forum and already being an arse-hole with members you never met.

“Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer”
― Sun Tzu

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 22:45:06 PM » by K38
i think  that JCM2710 he's an expert for everything ,even if you say something  about hunting he will tell you about the carnet de chasse as well Huh

Terminator:: News Flash..Nobody on this forum is interested in what you think ..

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 23:24:20 PM » by macaw
Ok mr.british boy and kellinu but I don t  think that was meant fir you Wink but kellinu if U think umm being an arse hole you can kiss it Cheesy and btw I didn t start arguing.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 23:34:44 PM by macaw »

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 23:58:36 PM » by K38
Ok mr.british boy and kellinu but I don't think that was meant fir you Wink but kellinu if U think umm being an arse hole you can kiss it Cheesy

Very sorry to ruffle your feathers macaw..
You really do seem to have a way with words though..Unfortunately your not even funny and your abrasive attitude is not appreciated by members on this forum..If you think that you can pick on one new member of this forum and make fun of him and the rest of us say nothing you have miscalculated .
So you like to call me "mr british boy" Grow up or leave the forum..

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 08:23:02 AM » by Quantumshot
It seems that Rule No 3. of this forum is being repeatedly ignored by recent members of this forum.
http://www.maltashootingsports.com/shootingtalk/index.php?topic=26.0

One is not expected to agree with every argument any member comments but it is surely not acceptable to try to ridicule other members (an attitude also referred to as Trolling).  Trying to kill off someone's genuine enthusiasm to this sport in this manner is very lame.  Jcm2710 and the others are judged by what they contribute and its easily accessible through the statistics on this forum.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 08:47:40 AM » by MSS Forum Admin
Bye bye macaw.

Next?

Admin

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 08:58:47 AM » by jcm2710
Dunno if Mr. Macaw is able to read this, but wish to thank him for taking the time to read and comment...looks like I made some impact after all...pun intended.

No, I do not consider myself an expert, but yes, I try to make up for it by being a quick learner...even at my rather mature age...and with genuine enthusiasm.

To all the rest, thanks for your support, rest assured no offence has been taken, like I said, my age and maturity has taught me otherwise.

Happy shooting to all.

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 09:04:59 AM » by jcm2710
Yes Franchi, Glock has lived up to its reputation.  After speaking with members of the local police force, I found that they all had praise for the gun (albeit they won't use it as much as the the British Army...).

(My comment on the 33 round magazine was only meant to draw attention to the lack of attention to certain details when reporters are drawing up their articles).

From the web, it appears that no self-respecting gun collector should be without one, either.

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 15:23:42 PM » by Caliber
Dunno if Mr. Macaw is able to read this, but wish to thank him for taking the time to read and comment...looks like I made some impact after all...pun intended.

No, I do not consider myself an expert, but yes, I try to make up for it by being a quick learner...even at my rather mature age...and with genuine enthusiasm.

To all the rest, thanks for your support, rest assured no offence has been taken, like I said, my age and maturity has taught me otherwise.

Happy shooting to all.

hi jcm, i would not worry. yes you are new to the forum, so what? we all were once.

i at least enjoy reading your contributions and we will always have your back.

Chance favors the prepared.

(Read 15151 times) [1] 2 3 ... 5
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29981 Posts
4697 Topics
630 Members
Latest Member: Cicco