MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     April 22, 2018, 23:04:38 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAir Pistols and Riflesair gun hunting »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 18735 times) [1] 2 3

air gun hunting
« on: May 09, 2008, 21:23:05 PM » by panzer
guys now we can get a license to hunt rabbits from june to dec any one interested , i did it a couple of times in the uk and it was fun , i have just applied ..
what you will need are the following .

become a member of FKNK
have some one who owes a piece of land to give you permission to hunt rabbits on his land in writing .
apply at your local police station
and you are good to go

happy airgunning  Smiley

Re: air gun hunting
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 07:26:52 AM » by Coemgen
That's yummy eh!! 

The thing is that locally we're a bit short of bunnies compared to the UK.

So Panzer,  is it legal to go shooting rabbits with an air rifle now?  And which license would you need except the above mentioned?  To carry the rifle in the field I mean. 

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 09:46:03 AM » by panzer
the license is call caccia tal fenek and you have to go to FKNK at msida to become a member they are open from mon to fri from 6 to 8 pm,
it is about lm5 - 11.65 euro . it would be fun as you can zero you rifle on your land and helps you to sharpen your skills also there are quite a few bunnies if you are smart on there site there is going to be a section on airgun shooting soon plus other use information , and if there is an interest here i thing we can talk about it eventualy  Grin  and have a section . maybe we get rats on the pest license eventualy also it will be fun .

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 09:52:06 AM » by Coemgen
Well, I do have all that you listed already!  I have the license and I do hunt rabbits but I use the 12G shotgun.  The air rifle thingie is more appealing!  It will definitely need more skill. The thing is that I hold no license for that yet.  You know it takes long.  So as a consequence I have no air rifle yet either!

Panzer, I agree re:section for rabbit shooting!  I think I'll have a lot to say there:) tee hee hee. Pest license?  Tell me more.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 14:28:55 PM » by dvd
Maltese rabbits are easily spooked and are a totally different animal from those that are hunted in the UK.  Wink
Take plenty of patience, silence and stay down wind when out hunting for them with an airgun.
Er... they'll see you before you see them because they come out at night and they're used to being in the dark, we're not.
Good luck.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 17:16:33 PM » by Il-Qawwi
imma jghidu li iddum ma tohroglok ta panzer

Shoot em up

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 17:19:34 PM » by RB
imma jghidu li iddum ma tohroglok ta panzer

!!!!!!!

Come on man so "iddum ma tohroglok" is worse than "ma tohroglok qatt" as before???

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 19:59:50 PM » by BLACK EAGLE
I am a member of FKNK. I have (kacca tal fenek) licence. I have a land permit and I go hunting rabits with a shotgon from 1st June to December.

I've already have an air rifle and licence B air rifle to and from range.

So I can just take the air gun and go hunting? !!

Or I have to go to the police and get another licence?

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 20:20:18 PM » by Il-Qawwi
Trid taghmel il licenzja tal fenek terga imma fuq lairgun siehbi. Iva vera RB imma istra iddum ftit mhux hazin anke tal kacca fuq lghasafar u mhux fair. nahseb jien

Shoot em up

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 20:45:11 PM » by BLACK EAGLE
Mela trid xi 6 xhur ohra.!!!

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 21:07:02 PM » by Il-Qawwi
xi haga hekk ta man imma jekk ghandek taghmila ghamilha ghax issibha is sena id diehla  Wink

Shoot em up

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2008, 22:48:44 PM » by Coemgen
Ifhem, minn esperjenza personali nghid li min se japplika issa mhux se jibghatu ghalih qabel jasal Novembru!!

Trid taghmel il licenzja tal fenek terga imma fuq lairgun siehbi.

Din x'kummiedja hi?  Mela jien li diga nohrog irrid l-istess karti biex immur fl-istess post, ghal-fenek, imma bl-airgun flok bis-senter?  Qisni biex ninzel ghax-xoghol bil-vann flok bil-karozza rrid nerga nitla ghat-test......FARSA!!

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 22:53:19 PM » by panzer
kollox id dum ghawn ghara il pistoli imma xa tamel jekk ma t gliedx fil hajja ma tamel xejn ..... jekk ma pushjawx ma kienux jigu armi tal lic a jekk ma pushjaniex ma gewx air gun lic to hunt , jiena ghamileta din il ghima .. big deal tohrog meta tohrog imma meta tohrog tkun hemm hu jiena im mur b airgun fil ghalqa bil qwiet bil ligi waraja , mela jekk inti delettant mur hu ghamila ghax bhalissa ma kont sa tohrog bija hu jekk ghandek tal fenek min tiga kemm tmur bil lic ezisenti hu tup dateja ghal airgun ukoll .

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 22:55:09 PM » by panzer
NO TEST TO UPDATE CURRENT LICENSE TO ADD AIRGUN ALSO ...........JSUT NEED TO UPDATE YOUR LICENSE THATS ALL.

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2008, 22:55:59 PM » by panzer
HU MINN JIPOSTJA LEWEL IT TRATT LI QABT FENEK  B AIRGUN HAQQU IKLA  Grin Grin Grin

(Read 18735 times) [1] 2 3
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29976 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD