MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     July 20, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumGeneral Interest ForumsSporting Events.22LR Competition at the Maghtab Shooting Ranges »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 2158 times) [1]

.22LR Competition at the Maghtab Shooting Ranges
« on: November 25, 2013, 13:36:18 PM » by wettinger
Another Competiton is going to be held at Maghtab Shooting Ranges between the 14th and 15th December 2013, Competition Starts @ 9am till 5pm on Saturday and from 9am till 11.30am on Sunday.  The Competition will be divided in 3 Categories: Internationl Sporter, Light Varmint & Heavy Varmint. All Licenced Shooters Are Welcome.

Re: .22LR Competition at the Maghtab Shooting Ranges
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 16:08:01 PM » by axuereb
Alex, how would i know which category i'm in if i come?

I hope I'm still shooting when I'm 80.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 16:55:57 PM » by Mike
Depends on what kind of rifle you have and how much your rifle weighs.

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 21:18:29 PM » by Tuner
Good show Alex.
Your splendid Ranges attract and encourage some of the best rifle shooters in Malta.
The points usually obtained by the top scorers are sizzling indeed! (An old timer like me is surely having a hard time  Grin)
One can see some of the best shooting platforms available today on the world market.
Such an advert of this competition brings a welcome change from the moaning and groaning littering this Forum lately!!
Keep it up Mike and all of you at Maghatab.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 08:22:57 AM » by magnum
Good show Alex.
Your splendid Ranges attract and encourage some of the best rifle shooters in Malta.
The points usually obtained by the top scorers are sizzling indeed! (An old timer like me is surely having a hard time  Grin)
One can see some of the best shooting platforms available today on the world market.
Such an advert of this competition brings a welcome change from the moaning and groaning littering this Forum lately!!
Keep it up Mike and all of you at Maghatab.

"moaning and groaning"? "littering"? Tuner, you seem to be one of the I'm alright **** you Jack brigade eh? As long as your particular interests are not touched you wouldn't be bothered. Well the moaning and groaning about arbitrary Police policies are definitely justified and you should also have some respect for members posting here and not call their contributions litter!
That's off my chest and good shooting to all .22lr rifle shooters competing in this event. Plus well done Mr Wettinger for the initiative.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 08:45:37 AM » by Tuner
Up to this moment I was under the impression that direct confrontation was not allowed on this Forum.
You jump to the wrong conclusions about me, but that seems to be your prerogative.
In any case, thanks for the free advice.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 15:02:36 PM » by magnum
Up to this moment I was under the impression that direct confrontation was not allowed on this Forum.
You jump to the wrong conclusions about me, but that seems to be your prerogative.
In any case, thanks for the free advice.

If you consider my words as "confrontation" then we give that word a very different meaning. I call it criticism period.
And it's not a question of reaching wrong or right conclusions, the words are there and clear enough. Maybe it was an unfortunate choice of words but I have no problem with that. Happy shooting to all, you included Tuner  Grin

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 16:38:36 PM » by Tuner
Thank you for your well wishes.....after all it's Christmas time!!!

Q.   E.   D.

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 16:31:17 PM » by wettinger
Thanks from your compliments to me Mr Magnum and Tuner, I always try to do my best for the .22 LR Shooters Competition Event!!! Wink,
 well!!!we decided to organise a Competition Event  with Trophies on 2 days basis once a month !!! Cheesy Cheesy

(Read 2158 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD