MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     November 23, 2017, 23:48:44 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumGeneral Interest ForumsSporting EventsTactical Pistol & Carbine Competition »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 8733 times) 1 2 [3]

Re: Tactical Pistol & Carbine Competition
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2014, 19:32:45 PM » by mildot
Dear all, firstly I would like to thank you all for coming! The event was a success because of you guys! A HUGE THANK YOU goes to everyone that helped out. You all know who you are. Mainly Twan Vella, Mario Vella,Tony Attard, Joseph Attard, Charles Stellini, James Bugeja,Clive Brockdorff,Anthony Scapegoat White,David Farrugia Wismayer
and whoever gave a helping hand and I forgot to mention!!!

Please bare with me as I think I got the fever again! I'm sneezing so hard that I almost had my brain hanging out from a nostril! LMAO  Roll Eyes

Another great THANK YOU goes to the sponsor of the event  Red Tracer Malta for the great prizes.

Unfortunately, we only did 2 stages as we would have finished very late! However, we still managed to have fun. (I'm already thinking on another competition) ;-)

Keep an eye on here as I'll be posting pics, videos as well as the official results.

I can't wait to see the footage from that cool drone!!!!!  Should be AWESOME   Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2014, 20:04:45 PM » by Mark
i'll come take some photos for you next time. AND SHOOT!
hope i can make it.

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2014, 20:55:38 PM » by PHOENIX
Glad to see you enjoyed it guys! Well done!

Steve

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2014, 10:55:12 AM » by Quantumshot
I presume the warning "Do not shoot at Drone" was repeated several times !  Grin

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2014, 11:29:22 AM » by mildot
Oh yes!!!! lol  Cheesy

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2014, 14:20:57 PM » by mildot
Ok gents, as promised here's the top 6 shooters for yesterday's competition. There was a bit of a points miscalculation yesterday during the match between 5th and 6th place. Then again, nobody's perfect and everyone is prone to do mistakes. So no bitching please  Grin

1st Chris Stafrace

2nd Charles Stellini

3rd Joseph Attard

4th Mario Vella

5th Sintio Schembri

6th David Farrugia Wismayer

Thanks again everyone for coming and hopefully we get more people. I didn't see much of the usual suspects!!!  Wink

PS: Already planning the next one  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2014, 07:38:37 AM » by Malta Allied Airgunners Club
Well done to the winners, next time my name will be in this list  Grin

James

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2014, 16:00:17 PM » by mildot
Well done James! That's the spirit :-) Was good to see you runin and gunin with us.

Having said that! I heard a rumor that some people didn't show up because they have been told that the event was associated with a particular club! Obviously, this wasn't the case and whoever is spreading this crap, PLEASE stop!

I CLEARLY STATED AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD THAT THE EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL CLUBS!

Gents, I'm not into club politics. I'm into shooting! I have friends in every club and would like to keep it that way!

Hope to see you next time.

(Read 8733 times) 1 2 [3]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29957 Posts
4689 Topics
624 Members
Latest Member: oscar