MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     January 18, 2018, 20:01:12 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAir Pistols and RiflesAdaptor evanix to weihrauch suppressor »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 3314 times) [1]

Adaptor evanix to weihrauch suppressor
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:34:31 AM » by ken82
Hi guys

i have recently bought a pcp airgun and at the moment i am looking for an adaptor to fit to it a weihrauch suppressor 1/2 " UNF. Anyone has bought one and from where pls. Ive been to numerous shops and no one has or ever had.

Thanks

Ken

Re: Adaptor evanix to weihrauch suppressor
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 10:13:16 AM » by RB
If the Evanix barrel is not a standard diameter such as close to 16mm (usually around 15.8 ) then it is unlikely that you will find such an adaptor. If it is, then usually Ebay comes up with the goods. I probably have one but not for sale. Am assuming that the Evanix barrel is not threaded, and the HW mod is 1/2UNF Female?

However if you are stuck you can have one (or anything else) made up to your specs by UK Neil on the AirgunBBS. Very reasonable very nice guy to deal with and will post to Malta. And efficient too, no chasing after local engineers for months on end till they get round to actually making the bit for you, probably you will have the part within the week.

Measure up the Evanix barrel.

RB

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 16:35:47 PM by RB »

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 10:27:43 AM » by ken82
evanix side is 22mm wide (screws to inside of shroud) , don't now what kind of thread (metric, etc) . Asked / went to most shops i know locally that have PCP 's for sale but none had . So i believe it must be made.

Thanks

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 16:36:39 PM » by RB
What model Evanix is it anyway?

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 04:20:17 AM » by ken82
evanix sniper-k .22. i attached a pic.

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 13:58:00 PM » by RB
Cant see any pics but looked it up, sexy looking gun  Wink

RB

(Read 3314 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29967 Posts
4691 Topics
628 Members
Latest Member: bartairsoft