MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     November 24, 2017, 00:07:55 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumGeneral Interest ForumsGeneral Interest TopicsTransfer of firearms address »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 451 times) [1]

Transfer of firearms address
« on: October 03, 2016, 10:23:35 AM » by Gaffiero88
I hope I'm posting this in the right section,  as the title says I have a question  about changing the address of where my firearms are stored.  I'm moving from Mosta to Zejtun, do I need to apply for change of address at the Most police station or Zejtun?  

Also do I need to do the change exactly after I have my new ID card with new address?

Re: Transfer of firearms address
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 14:24:05 PM » by Rifle
No need to advice your local police station. Just take the transfers there.

Re: Transfer of firearms address
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 21:21:49 PM » by RB
I don't think you need to do anything but no harm in just popping in to your "new" Police Station and letting them know. Probably they will tell you the following - when you renew your licences in Jan, your details will be amended then, upon production of amended ID card. I don't think they will do anything without this.

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

(Read 451 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29957 Posts
4689 Topics
624 Members
Latest Member: oscar