MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     May 25, 2017, 03:59:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumOther StuffWelcome and About...About the Malta Shooting Sports Forum »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 15978 times) [1]

About the Malta Shooting Sports Forum
« on: November 02, 2007, 17:16:46 PM » by MSS Forum Admin
Thanks for visiting! We hope that Malta Shooting Sports Forum (maltashootingsports.com) will become a useful resource for all Maltese and Gozitan shooting sports enthusiasts.

Malta Shooting Sports Forum is not affilliated to any particular club or association, it is a private initiative where members of ALL shooting sports clubs can discuss their favourite hobby and sport. With the recent changes in the law allowing genuine enthusiasts an opportunity to practice this sport, interest in shooting sports in general is on a high, yet to date an independent discussion board does not exist. I think that considering the "open to all" scope of membership, Malta Shooting Sports Forum will be a success.

But it is only YOU that can make it a success -  yes, YOU, by registering TODAY with Malta Shooting Sports Forum, and making that tiny little effort to contribute, by asking a question, sharing information, and above all spreading the word...

Let's make Malta Shooting Sports Forum a great place to visit!

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS - CLICK HERE

MaltaShootingSports.com Admin

P.S. - Oh and by the way - your suggestions for the improvement of Malta Shooting Sports Forum are most welcome - please use this section - and one other thing - please feel free to post/reply in English or Maltese as you feel most comfortable.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 15:47:48 PM by MSS Forum Admin »

Re: About the Malta Shooting Sports Forum
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 10:58:02 AM » by Quantumshot
Dear Administrator
I sincerely think you have done a good job at starting this initiative by providing a dedicated forum which can consolidate all our shooting sports interests.  I am confident this forum will pick up and thank you for providing and maintaining it.
Regards
Eric

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 11:12:45 AM » by karbine
Excellent idea, there is a clear need for such a forum - hopefully as it is a public one members will post responsibly and maintain the reputation of Maltese shooters as safe and law-abiding hobbyists.

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 14:56:03 PM » by 7.62mmFMJ
Well done guys, Could not agree more, brilliant idea. This will give us the oppotunity to chat with other enthusaists from other clubs. Recently I had the oppotunity while I was attending a course at AFM, to meet some members from the different clubs on the island and I must say,I have made some new friend some of whom I am still in contact with. And that is the way it should be.thanks, Julian.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 17:25:47 PM » by magnum
Well done - a great initiative!

My sincere hope is that this forum shall help 'break the ice' and bring together genuine members of all shooting clubs for the common good.

After all we all love guns and shooting so nothing should stand in the way of solidarity and friendship.

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 19:11:30 PM » by Pierre Farrugia
Well done Admin,

Very good idea.

Malta Tactical Airsoft Club

******   http://www.mtac.110mb.com/    ******

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 20:00:17 PM » by sasmalta
Greetings ,

This is the cherry on the cake.
Finallly a place were ALL Maltese Target Shooters can share their common interest.

I am most confident that this forum will serve the local target shooter community for the benefit  and better  development of Target Shooting sports in Malta.

I wish you success and I thank you for this initiative.
As a sign of support I will link our website to this forum in a few seconds... Grin for our viewers to access.

Regards.
Stanley   

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 22:26:40 PM » by centerfire
Great job!

As Stanley said, this is really the cherry on the cake! Finally, we can exchange information between all of us enthusiasts. Good job for the initiative! I really hope that this will also help a lot of the general public in getting interested in our shooting sports discipline. Sharing information and ideas is the key to success.

Keep it up.

Regards,
Steve F.

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 16:06:01 PM » by Edwin Vella
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to pass on information about sport shooting in Malta.
MSSF PRO
Edwin Vella

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 18:30:29 PM » by BLACK EAGLE

I thank the MSS Forum Admin for this brilliant idea.

I hope this Forum brings together all Target Shooting Assotiations

Thank's again and good luck. 

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 22:09:44 PM » by warren
i big well done ADMIN
 i like the forum and bringing all type of Shooting together is great stuff

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 12:56:12 PM » by VILLE
PROSIT TO YOU ADMIN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
TOPICS RELATED ARE REALLY INTERESTING SOMETHING WE SHOOTERS
ALL NEED

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 18:52:04 PM » by McCoy
hi.
    i am trying to send a personal message but as i press send, error "The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture, or the sum of numbers was incorrect. " appears.

I couldn't find any letters or numbers.
Can someone tell me what is this?

Thanks
Mccoy

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 10:59:32 AM » by MSS Forum Admin
Clear out all cookies or at least the forum one, you should be OK after doing that.

See here: http://www.maltashootingsports.com/shootingtalk/index.php?topic=2124.0

Admin

(Read 15978 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29942 Posts
4679 Topics
621 Members
Latest Member: sedlja