MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     April 20, 2018, 20:52:41 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsShotgun SportFabarm »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 8687 times) [1] 2

Fabarm
« on: September 16, 2008, 19:13:16 PM » by RF11
Does anyone Import these shotguns to Malta specifically the tactical ones.

Also if anyone has any idea of the difference between the SAT 8 and SDASS sytems could you please explain.

Thanks RF11

Re: Fabarm
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 12:04:42 PM » by D
Hi, I know someone who does have Fabarm shotguns. His name is Alan Borg, he has a shop in sliema  called "marksman". His number is 99427792, and his shop number is 21342376. he will be there from around 5pm-7pm

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 15:43:00 PM » by LCD
They make good shotguns. I know some one in Malta that shoots competitively and uses Fabarm and he swears by his guns.

I Use my waterfowl model in the marsh and cold weather for hunting ducks and geese. It still works despite the abuse. I like the camo coating because the tranfers from my vehcle to the boat to the blind on the marsh with the rest of the junk that we drag out with is and the weather conditions, isn't a frandly enviroment. The plastic case already looks like hell in one season.

A friend of mine got a SAT8 tactical model with the fierce looking flash suppressor. The same exact model is used by some police departments for breaching through door hinges. They jam the barrel with the teeth of flash suppressor right in the wood so it doesn't move and bang. The holes and slots on the end will relieve the barrel from excess pressure and the job gets done accurately.

Fabarm isn't as poular as Beretta or Benelli but they are a decent gun.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 19:55:56 PM » by BLACK EAGLE
Fabarm shotguns   as said  by  LCD  are very good and reliable  guns.

A friend of mine bought  a tactical one  with a telescopic stock, red dot etc.,

He bought it from  GuNS and TARGET (ic-ciequ) of  Zebbug  mob: 99829859

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 14:04:06 PM » by marksman
Hi to all interested in the Fabarm Tactical Shotguns.

Excuse me for the late reply on this, but I just joined this forum and hence I have to do some catching up.

The Fabarm tactical shotguns are a real piece of machinery in that they are light weight and reliable in the most extreme shooting conditions. These have a special barrel patented as tri-bore, which can shoot anything under the sun, whilst with the aid of the muzzle-break it practical has no recoil lift and smooth felt even when shooting magnum in hand-help position.

Moreover Fabarm are the minds behind the famous telescopic stock that adjust to anyone's desired length, now featured on Colt rifles and others.

These are tactical and hence come with ready with ghost sights [fiber-optic] and tactical rail which could accommodate a scope, etc.

I only have the last one for sale. The SDASS pro-telescopic kitted with the muzzle-break as per the images included.

Only Licensed Target Shooters B can acquire such.

For more info kindly call at my shop:-
Marksman
13/14 St. Francis Street Sliema
[the road between Cara's Cafe and Mezzo]
Monday to Friday from 5.00 p.m. till 7.00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays I am off to the range to enjoy my hobby with you folks.

Regs Alan

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 16:26:11 PM » by LCD
 WOW nice setup. I like that stock. It comes in handy when shooting with a jacket in the winter or T shirt for warmer weather.

The breaching compensator looks wicked too. That alone will make on lookers p.... their pants. Smiley

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 20:03:24 PM » by max248
How much do they go for?

LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 20:20:06 PM » by RF11

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 08:41:47 AM » by marksman
Hi Again,

Apart from the full functionality of this Military Grade Pump Action and its reliability, the looks are stunningly impressing.

Have a look at these other pics...

This beauty is the last one available in Malta and is selling at a very good price. We are giving it away kitted with the muzzle break + NATO hard case and a Fabarm soft case for Euro 1106.45 (Lm475). Why NATO hard case = simple this came off from a special military production for NATO, which is very hard to get hold of at least for civilians.

Apart from this beauty, I have a Fabarm Lion H38 Slug-DOX

which has the same type of barrel as the tactical models, i.e. tri-bore. If a normal shotgun could shoot a slug at any given distance, this would do so at double the distance as the barrel is kinda of rifled and is ported to relive the recoil, felt and lift. If you can notice, this shotgun has rifle type fiber-optic sights as well. Cool and even better, the one we have has a nicer stock that the image.

This gun comes with a luxury soft case as per the image below

You could come over to the shop to see it better.

Regs Alan

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 15:21:33 PM by marksman »

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 12:58:01 PM » by LCD
What do you mean by, "Apart from the full functionality of this Military Grade Pump Action?" I taught it is an autoloader not pump. Can you explain please?

If I were there I'll buy it. That is a good price indeed especially after considering the breaching muzzle break, M4 stock and the two cases. 

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 14:25:57 PM » by RF11
I think the SDASS pictured above is a pump while the SAT 8 is the autoloader.

Fabarm website: http://www.fabarm.com/products-line.htm

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 14:45:31 PM » by marksman
Hi LCD,

This shotgun is a pump action only and its field proven to work in the most extreme cases such as extreme low or high temperatures where gas-auto fail. This was compared with the SAT8 Pro [the variant of this pump but in auto], Benelli M3 and M4, and the likes. Moreover this shotgun takes on a multitude of add-ons on its rail such as scope, lasers, open mag for extra shells a grenade launcher [sorry we don't even dream to ever stock the latter], tactical sling, etc. One can even play Doom with this shotgun instead of his keyboard... Grin

I know for sure that this shotgun has a firing pin like no other... It shatters all the new snap dummies that I have put in to relive the firing pin spring after demos. This is due to the fact that this shotgun is purposely built to shoot any type of ammo, incl. buck-shots, steel, slugs, etc. Basically anything that will do heavy damage...

Fabarm do not issue Military shotguns that are either pump or auto as Benelli do. Honestly I don't know why, could be a reliability issue?

Regarding the M4 stock you mentioned, this design is Fabarm patented and is quite different from the Benelli's M4. For instance no sling can get entangled with it as in the likes of the M4. I have put a comparison picture for you. This is from Benelli

Nothing against Benelli as I have those shotguns too, but the difference is clear. Fabarm sells its stock to other companies as well such as Clot M4 Commando image below.

I invite you to come and see it in real life.

Regs Alan

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 15:03:41 PM » by marksman
RF11, you're right about the models.

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 19:11:08 PM » by LCD
I meant the Colt M4 / AR stock. Yes I know, the AR15 / Colt stock is more flexible and userfriendly.

OOPS your top picture has a pump but the lower pic shows an auto and I got confused. They are both very reliable. Some law enforcement use them both here in Canada and in some States. Like you said I don't know why there aren't more around.

If I'm not mistaken some French services use them too.   

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 07:30:15 AM » by marksman
Hi LCD,

You are right about the picture, I put it there for the purpose to show the fiber-optic ghost sight effect plus the muzzle-break attached to the barrel as I have found non for the SDASS on the Fabarm site.

Voices heard about these shotguns is that Fabarm has taken on a huge tender with the US Military, but I cannot confirm if this is true. The same voices said that these Guns were especially designed for such....

What is for sure is that these shotguns have been tested by various military forces.

Regs Alan   

(Read 8687 times) [1] 2
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29976 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD