MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     October 21, 2018, 11:57:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAir Pistols and RiflesShow us your airguns »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 35080 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Re: show us you airguns
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 09:55:11 AM » by RB
That's good news Stan, although I'll have to skip next Sat. You see, first it was a problem under the sink, now it's the water tank on the roof! If it hasn't blown off with the wind that is  Undecided ...

What with Safi "morning" sessions likely to take till 1 p.m. and already booked, it'll have to be one or the other. See you there, BTW.

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 22:08:13 PM » by sasmalta
Now YES from next Saturday there is a roster 14:00 till 17:00 hrs.
A club official will open the range from 14:00 and closes the range at 17:00hrs.
An attendnce fee of Lm 0.50c is to be paid to the club official.

NO one is allowed on the range unless there is a club official present.
I will post tomorrow the Roster and contact persons.

OK here is the roster till end of this year.
Check it out
http://maltaairgunshootingclub.blogspot.com/2007/11/2007-victoria-shooters-range-roster.html

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 11:47:20 AM » by karbine
Thanks for that Stan.

Anyone going this afternoon?  I have a trunk full of old laboratory equipment for use as targets Cheesy

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 14:50:21 PM » by Malta Allied Airgunners Club
Walther Spring match rifle
BSA Superstar .22
Daystate x2 PCP .22
Airsoft AK74 Classic Army
CZ 75
Anics airpistol
Smith & Wesson Umarex .177

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 15:40:53 PM by KANC »

James

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 21:32:27 PM » by sasmalta
That's good news Stan, although I'll have to skip next Sat. You see, first it was a problem under the sink, now it's the water tank on the roof! If it hasn't blown off with the wind that is  Undecided ...

What with Safi "morning" sessions likely to take till 1 p.m. and already booked, it'll have to be one or the other. See you there, BTW.

RB

Did you find your missing BALL Huh Wink  Grin LOLZ
SEE You RB

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2008, 20:09:42 PM » by kurtfalcon
I am 16 so I do not currently own a gun but I can show you my father's airguns. I made a video and put it on Youtube.

Kurtfalcon

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 17:05:11 PM » by SoundLab
karbine, I have a very very very very very, (insomma, u get the point...) important question to ask. lol. Not necessarily only to karbine, but since he has got the anics, he can surely help. I also have an anics a3000 and I would like to:

option 1 (1st priority): buy a new barrel, like the ANICS SKIF A-3000 LB (the one with the long barrel). Can I find this type of barrel, which is longer, for sale?

option 2 (2nd priority): buy a silencer, like the one you have... How did you modify the pistol to add the silencer? and what type of adapter did you use?

Thanks

SoundLab

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 17:27:37 PM » by karbine
option 1 (1st priority): buy a new barrel, like the ANICS SKIF A-3000 LB (the one with the long barrel). Can I find this type of barrel, which is longer, for sale?

option 2 (2nd priority): buy a silencer, like the one you have... How did you modify the pistol to add the silencer? and what type of adapter did you use?

option 1:  Yes, you can buy a new barrel, but if I'm not mistaken you need a new slide as well.  You can ask Quantum to see if he'll get them for you, otherwise they're available here (click airgun spares -> anics -> a3000), you need parts BK203 and BRL182 24.50+20.80 sterling plus postage (though they're marked as out of stock, and I'm not sure of the legality of importing it, you might need a license).

option 2: I designed the adapter myself and had it machined out of brass, and I made the silencer myself.  The adapter is stuck with araldite to the plastic outer barrel.  The problem is that the centreline of the barrel isn't the same as the plastic section, so you have to compensate for this - if you had to have an adapter on it for a normal silencer, the pellets would hit the baffles.  You can't attach anything to the barrel either, since it's actually the hammer that strikes the valve and moves back on firing. 

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 19:33:45 PM » by SoundLab
Have you ever bought something from that website? I found another website which seems to be very good. Many items can be found.
Enter http://www.wighillparkguns.co.uk/
See what's good. They also ship to malta.

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 19:36:12 PM » by SoundLab
BTW. Thanks for the info and pictures on the anics. Very helpful. Thanks man

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 03:51:41 AM » by karbine
Have you ever bought something from that website? I found another website which seems to be very good. Many items can be found.
Enter wighill park guns
See what's good. They also ship to malta.

Never bought anything from Chambers myself but they're the universally recommended source of airgun spares in Europe.  The site you linked to doens't seem to list any relevant Anics parts.

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 16:25:36 PM » by SoundLab
Infact it doesn't and I know. But other useful items for other guns are listed. Wink Personally found that it is a very serious website. But then again, Never bought anything from there. Grin

« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 15:30:27 PM by SoundLab »

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 10:59:33 AM » by karbine
I took the collection out for an up-to-date photo the other day Smiley

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 11:20:51 AM » by Luger
I can recognize the Daystate and Monsoon but what are springer and the two rifles at the karbine?

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not!!!

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 11:54:42 AM » by karbine
I can recognize the Daystate and Monsoon but what are springer and the two rifles at the karbine?

Springer is a Weihrauch HW97K

The AK look-alike is a IZMASH/Umarex Yunker 2

The other "rifle" is a Baikal MP-651K pistol-rifle (though the forend doesn't actually add barrel length.

(Read 35080 times) 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD