MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     October 22, 2018, 00:54:39 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAir Pistols and RiflesShow us your airguns »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 35083 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Re: show us you airguns
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2008, 19:39:58 PM » by Quantumshot
That Feinwerkbau is really nice.  Personally I do not like match 10m shooting but I definitely like the looks of the match rifles.
As RB states I would not even dream of trying to modify it for sporting use.  Match rifles are usually tuned to 6 or 7 ft/pds.
Trying to tamper anything beyond that limit will probably end up ruining the rifle's harmonics and most probably irreversibly.
Keep it as is.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2008, 19:41:50 PM » by Feinwerkbau
Thanks Smiley Infact no i would not like to mod it cuz im more into 10 meter shooting and i love it too much i prefer leaveing it like that Wink Oh and please what do you suggest as a rifle for a beginner for 50 meters and maybe not to much expensive?

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2008, 17:11:52 PM » by Shooter
Nice piece of rifle Charlo,  Smiley

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2008, 17:59:29 PM » by Feinwerkbau
thanks my friend Smiley do i know you ?  Huh

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2008, 06:30:37 AM » by panzer
sorry left the pic out

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2008, 08:55:36 AM » by Quantumshot
Hi Panzer
I notice you have the Titu era AirArms models.  Besides the ProSport is that an S300 ?

Anyway referring to your ProSport that is a Mk1 model which looks much better with the open front sight compared to the MkII versions that follow till today without open sights.  Here is a picture of my ProSport MkI which is furthermore pimped with a CS Thumbhole stock.  It shoots really nice and is one of my favourite springers in my collection.

Rgds
Eric

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2008, 09:07:51 AM » by RB

...that is a Mk1 model which looks much better with the open front sight

Eric

Even my S300 came with open sights!  IIRC this was because telescopic sights were  not legal here in those days  Huh  then again it all depended which shop you went to  Roll Eyes

So the Malta ones were probably special order.

RB

PS very nice woodwork and shiny bits Panzer... that's referring to the guns of course  Grin in case we continue a trend... and the stock on yours Eric is also stunning.

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2008, 23:00:06 PM » by panzer
THOSE 2 particular guns were made to my order as i was the agent for airarms when they were first intorduced to malta way back in 1995 ....from titu gun shop . for me all weapons are nice i have never up to seem a weapon that i dont like , just like women some are nicer than others  Grin Grin Grin

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2008, 23:01:54 PM » by panzer
now i am dying to get a couple of bunnies with that s300 .....hopefully soon  Wink Wink

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2008, 23:06:46 PM » by Coemgen
Got knee caps Panzer?   Grin

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2008, 10:22:40 AM » by panzer
yep need them for sure as were i will shoot there is a lot of hard ground not a nice place to crawl  Grin Grin Grin and you need to be there early but each one you might catch will be worth a 100 believe me , and as always its good to eat jammi  Roll Eyes

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2008, 15:31:17 PM » by Coemgen
Hehe.

If you go really early, you'd avoid a lot of crawling, but that applies to mornings only.  That's what I do but on the other hand, you'd be limited to one place.  If I manage to have the gun by summer I'll have to learn how to w a l k  r e a l l y  s l o w l y . . . . .

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2008, 21:47:17 PM » by panzer
i will get a s310 or 410 soon just for the bunnies a standard model and a bipod ,hopefully i find a second hand one at a good price ,  Grin Grin any news let me know guys . only airarms nothing else for me , never let me down when i hunted with it abroad .

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2008, 06:21:14 AM » by Luger
You will not find many shooters who will let go of their Air Arms easily  Grin

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not!!!

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2008, 11:11:36 AM » by karbine
You will not find many shooters who will let go of their Air Arms easily  Grin

When the time came to buy the Mk.3, you'll be amazed with what ease the S410 left my possesion Cheesy

(Read 35083 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29980 Posts
4696 Topics
629 Members
Latest Member: CarmeloD