MaltaShootingSports.com Forum
SimpleMachinesForum     January 18, 2018, 20:00:22 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register today with Malta Shooting Sports Forum!
« MaltaShootingSports.com ForumSpecific Interest ForumsAir Pistols and RiflesShow us your airguns »
ThreadTools

Print

Random Pics

(Read 31769 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Re: show us you airguns
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2008, 11:14:54 AM » by Luger
There are always a few exceptions to the rule  Grin

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not!!!

Re: show us you airguns
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2009, 14:41:53 PM » by RB
Time for an update...

The 97K Centenary has been fitted with a "period-correct" Nikko scope, nice and clear scope this.

I have a Truglo on the Pro Elite, though for safety I fitted it onto a Dampa mount. Again sharp and bright all the way up to the highest mag setting of 24.

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

Re: Show us your airguns
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2009, 20:43:14 PM » by colt1911
These are my 2 babies ...  Smiley so far ...  Roll Eyes !!!

« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2009, 16:30:10 PM » by Luger
Trying to revive this thread once more..................

These are my babies :

Steyr LG110 HP for HFT events
CZ S200 for FT and Bench Rest events
HW 97k for spring FT events
Air Arms Shamal (the one with brass bits) this I'm still considering wether to sell it to fund another spring gun or .22lr revolver or else keep it and make project from it. It's 21 years old, one of the very first pcp's produced and the first for Air Arms if im not mistaken. It's fitted with a Dave Welham regulator and gives 70 shots per fill. Only tried it out once and very impressive groupings at 25m! Lovely trigger too! Hate those brass bits though so they will be the first to come off if I decide on the project.
Big dilemma.........to sell or not to sell............ Undecided

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2009, 13:47:40 PM » by RB
Nice toys!

But the Shamal is a classic. If you are not happy with it as-is, sell it on, don't mess with it.

There are plenty of guns you can mess with without any pangs of conscience, and furthermore that you are far better supplied with parts for. Such as the S300/400 Air Arms range, or the Falcons, the FN series (can be had very cheaply in the UK).

The 300/400's because they are more modern and hence more "productionised" are almost certainly far simpler to work on than the Shamal.

RB

The Bright Side: "Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2009, 14:32:37 PM » by Luger
Yes I know the Shamal is a classic and collectable, but it's also a show case gun as it is and I definetaly am not a show case guy. I want to shoot my airguns not just look at them so if I decide to keep it I will have to heavily mod the stock to fit my needs. I got everything planned in mind but still undecided if to sell or not.

If I find a buyer I think I will sell but I do not know any airgun collectors so most probably it will end up in the operating theatre under the knife  Grin Grin Grin

If I sell I will most probably go for a TX200  which I have been drooling about for ages or a Colt Officers Match in .22lr

Only time will determin the Shamals destiny. Will keep you posted.

BTW RB did you assemble and mount a scope on the Pro Target yet?

Is your Tasco Custom Shop now unemployed and waiting to hop on my blue laminate S200 you see in the pic above?  Grin Grin Grin

Cheers
Kris

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 18:49:04 PM by Luger »

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2010, 18:24:00 PM » by audriusize
My homemade pcp airgun.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bynE4W_kWBQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bynE4W_kWBQ</a>

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2010, 16:45:17 PM » by nemesis
Air Arms TX200 HC MK3

« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2010, 13:16:22 PM » by RB
Very nice Nemesis, very nice indeed.

RB

« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2010, 14:22:54 PM » by cilingire
Hi, I am selling my air pistol which is Beretta at EUR 50,- Please send me an email for further information. cilingire@yahoo.com

« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2010, 14:25:26 PM » by Luger
Hi, I am selling my air pistol which is Beretta at EUR 50,- Please send me an email for further information. cilingire@yahoo.com

you posted this in the wrong section.

try posting it in the for sale/wanted section

(Read 31769 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

(Choose color)

LatestNews

Welcome to Malta Shooting Sports.com!

Register today with Malta Shooting Sports.com and join in the active discussions about your favourite sport and hobby!

REGISTRATION OF NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

EXISTING MEMBERS - REMEMBER, YOU NEED TO LOG IN TO VIEW MANY PARTS OF THE FORUM, AND ALSO IMAGES.

ForumStats

29967 Posts
4691 Topics
628 Members
Latest Member: bartairsoft